- This event has passed.
NEC4 Compensation Events
November 24, 2021 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Recommended for: Anyone who is involved with managing change on a project including project managers, contract managers, quantity surveyors, planners, consultants, within any employer/contractor/subcontractor/consultant organisation. Attendees preferably would either have attended an Introduction to NEC3 workshop or have practical experience of working on an NEC project to understand the wider basic principles of the contract to get the most out of the session.
You will learn about:
• what is a compensation event
• the separate compensation event processes involved with each event i.e. notification, quotation, assessment, and implementation
• the difference and interaction between early warnings and compensation events
• the part that the Accepted Programme plays in assessing the time and cost associated with each compensation event
• identifying and preparing quotations for compensation events and how they should be subsequently assessed
This is a full day event which will begin promptly at 0900 and run through until 1600 with appropriate tea/coffee and lunch breaks.
A maximum number of 33 delegates can be accommodated at each workshop. Please note due to the popularity of these events, bookings will be taken on a first come, first served basis and we would initially ask they are restricted to four per member company.