At Civil Engineering Contractors Association (Scotland) Ltd (CECA Scotland), we take your privacy seriously and make four simple promises to you:
1. We promise to keep your details confidential, safe and secure at all times.
2. We promise never to sell or release your data to any third parties, except from key funding stakeholders, as part of the evidence that we require to access this funding e.g. CITB.
3. We promise to ensure that any funding stakeholders that we do share data with will have entered into a non-disclosure agreement with CECA Scotland and will not share your data, and we have checked that they are fully compliant with GDPR.
4. We promise that if you want to change your details or unsubscribe from receiving our emails you can do this at any time.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you join our distribution list or register for an event/seminar. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete surveys, provide feedback and participate in events. Website information is collected using cookies.
CECA Scotland will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside the organisation.
We will generally keep personal information about you no longer than is necessary.
• We will usually delete personal information that we collect related to our events after three months. However, we may retain some information (such as attendance records) for longer where it is in our legitimate interests to do so; e.g. evidence for funding purposes from CITB.
• We will keep personal information held as part of our membership records for the duration of that organisation’s membership or your employment with that member company. At the end of the company membership, or your employment, we will delete the majority of records and only retain the minimum information necessary to deal with any future issues.
We would like to send you information about civil engineering issues and CECA Scotland seminars and events which may be of interest to you. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please contact email@example.com or respond to any of our emails.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at CECA Scotland, Enterprise House, Springkerse Business Park, Stirling FK7 7UF.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of the registration process for membership, we collect personal information. We use that information for three reasons:
1. to provide you with industry information which may be of interest to you.
2. to provide you with information on CECA training and social events.
3. to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
Our relationships with industry bodies.
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Write to us at: CECA Scotland, Enterprise House Springkerse Business Park, Stirling FK7 7UF