Masterclass on NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract
We are now taking bookings for the above seminar – please book early to avoid disappointment. The seminar details are:
Speaker: Mark Bezzant of Bezzant Limited.
Summary: The course will provide a reasonably detailed explanation of the content and relevance of the Contract Data for the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract and general guidance on the preparation of such Contract Data.
Objectives: The course aims to provide those who are involved in tendering or negotiating for contracts based on the NEC4 Engineering and Construction Contract, such as estimators, relevant commercial staff, bid managers, etc knowledge of the items, entries and identified terms in the Contract Data, how to complete the entries and the implications and use of the Contract Data.
1. Purpose of the Contract Data and its relationship with the conditions of contract
2. Description of the works
3. Documents for use as Scope
4. Site Information and distinguishing it from the Scope
5. Identification of matters for the Early Warning Register, additional Client’s liabilities for the Contract Data and dealing with pre-contract risk registers
6. Weather data
7. Programme, Key Dates and Completion Dates
8. Optional statements
9. Data for the main option clauses and secondary option clauses
10. Fee percentage
11. Data for the Schedule of Cost Components
This is a full day event which will begin at 0830 and run through until 1530. Breakfast rolls and lunch will be provided.
To reserve your place please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with name, job title and e-mail address.
Due to the popularity of these events and the fact this is being run as a masterclass, we can only initially accept a maximum of 2 bookings per company on a “first come, first served” basis. However a waiting list will operate for those who wish to register more than 2 delegates from their company. If we do not achieve our maximum number (50 delegates) or receive cancellations on the run up to the event, we will populate delegates from the waiting list.
A CPD Certificate will be issued on full completion of the training day.