- This event has passed.
NEC3 ECC Defined Cost (Mark Bezzant)
********** FULLY BOOKED **********
Delivered by Mark Bezzant, this course will provide a reasonably detailed explanation of Defined Cost under the NEC3 Engineering and Construction Contract (April 2013 Edition).
The course aims to provide those delegates who are involved in bidding for and/or administering the contract an increased knowledge of the matter of Defined Cost, including what is allowable as Defined Cost under the various main options and what constitutes Disallowed Cost.
1. The three definitions of ‘Defined Cost’ under the six main options
2. Key differences between the definitions of Defined Cost
3. Use and content of the Schedules of Cost Components
4. Treatment of payments to subcontractors, suppliers, design consultants, labour-only subcontractors, agencies
5. Use and coverage of the rates and percentages stated in the Contract Data part two – rates for designers, Working Areas overheads percentage, people overheads percentage, etc
6. Treatment of people and Equipment
7. Fee and fee percentages
8. Cost of preparing quotations
9. Disallowed Cost – relevant cost and items.
This is a full day event at the Westerwood Hotel, Cumbernauld, that will begin at 0830 and run through until 1530. Breakfast rolls and lunch will be provided.
To reserve your place(s) please contact Glenda Douglas with name, job title and e-mail address.
Due to the popularity of these events we can only accept a maximum of 6 bookings per company in the first instance.
A CPD certificate will be issued on full completion of the training day.