CECA Scotland Jobs Board
Among the many benefits of CECA Scotland membership is access to a free Jobs Board service.
Members can promote any vacancies on the Jobs Board, allowing them to be shared in CECA Scotland ‘s Weekly Update and promoted across CECA Scotland’s social media channels.
Encouraging members to use the service, Grahame Barn, CECA Scotland’s Chief Executive, said:
“The Jobs Board is totally free for members to use and helps promote vacancies right across the sector. I’d encourage members to make full use of the service”.
How to use the Jobs Board
1. If you have not already done so, you will firstly need to register for and login to the Member’s Section of the website here
2. Once registered, you can post any jobs here
3. Applicants will apply direct via the website. You will receive an email notification with full application details each time an application is submitted.
4. If you need to edit, delete or view the status of job listings, you can do on the Jobs Dashboard.
5. You can view, search and apply for all available jobs on the main jobs page, here