Heathrow Business Summit (Edinburgh)
Heathrow Business Summits are in the pipeline for each nation and region of the UK and CECA Scotland members, who are small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs), are invited to attend the Edinburgh Summit on 10 October 2019.
This event offer SMEs the opportunity to meet and trade face to face with Heathrow’s top suppliers, fulfilling their procurement requirements at the airport and across the UK.
Heathrow’s goal is to enable more and more SMEs to connect to new opportunities for growth locally, nationally and internationally, with the aim of putting SMEs at the heart of its expansion plans.
Benefits to CECA Scotland members of attending the Summit
- A great platform to get a foot in the door and capitalise on business opportunities available at Heathrow and across the UK.
- Promote your business to Heathrow’s supply chain through face-to-face appointments on the day
- Meet and network with other businesses visiting the event
- All exhibitors actively support and guide businesses on how to connect and build trade relations into new supply chains.
- Hear from senior Heathrow colleagues about their plans for expansion and the business opportunities this could provide.
Click on the link below to book your tickets:
- Scotland, Edinburgh, 10 October 2019 – book here
Places are limited, so early booking is essential to guarantee your place. There are no registration fees to attend the Edinburgh Business Summit.
For full details visit www.heathrowbusinesssummit.co.uk/event-locations/scotland/
Enquiries call: 01823 362800 or e-mail email@example.com
Join the conversation #Heathrowbizsummit
A flyer is also attached here: